Sports cars!
To begin with: why do you even want a sports car? Because, for me, the simple "Who hurt you? I can afford it, so fuck off!" answer is not the true answer. And I love to bait the hate coming from people who already have to face that they'll never have passion and knowledge to ever get into a local racing series anywhere in the world.
So, I conclude with a very simple answer: sports cars are the worst investment you can ever do.
Do you notice that, even if Lance Stroll finishes last, he still have the passion and maybe just a little knowledge of how things actually work? I actually respect the guy. Most Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, McLaren, BMW, Bugatti, Porsche, Honda, Nissan, Mazda owners will never get there. And thankfully I'm quite happy for that. I'll never see all these car club losers even reaching the WRC or the Miata Whelen Cup forever and ever.
Cause you know why? They just bought a crappy sports car for $100.000! And painted it pink!! Because, instead of actually devoting their time to understand the mechanics, driving techniques, meteorology and even geology to know where their tires are going to touch, they are spending precious lifetime in search of egocentrism through society. Displaying their shit on internet, forums, videos! And they want to blame me for "being hurt"? Hehehehe they really don't get the concept of laughing out loud really hard. But, I think being silent and letting them go away offensively may be just me being too much easy for their existence over mine.
If they wake up and something is not in their garage anymore, its because is under my bed. Sorry chap, you really don't deserve it. Stroll, Marzepin, Kvyat, Grosjean, Maldonado, De Cesaris, Nakajima, Suzuki, Tsunoda, Riccardo, Bottas, Perez... all of them will always be an entire galaxy apart from you "sporty owner". Beacuse they really did it. And you? Never!
For 1/10th of the price of your "sporty car" you can just buy a basic sedan and live happy enough with real expectations in life. Economy is tired of people like you, exactly like you. People who won't ever get anywhere further than me here hehehe. You really don't get the use of LOL in the way you simply urge from your stomach. But...
Is that what you want? Is that kind of occidental fetish for "solving" things violently you never though about, moving you in the ways you want over my healthy voice of reason?
I can only feel sorry for the cars being used by people with 0% personality, in which their lack of personality actually gravitates around the car, people who feel extremely dependent on having a car to "exist". Engineers, test drivers, marketing... they put some soul to make something work, and its ruined because "the customer is always right" hehehe. Its open warfare and I'll take your car with me. Why YOU even try, knowing you won't win? I can live the sporty tuner life. And you... You just sit and appreciate the spectacle.
Beijo-Beijo!

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário