quinta-feira, 16 de julho de 2026

Hello, I'm the anti-brazilian.


If I can summarize the thing in one phrase: your underground is my mainstream.

Why should I even obey you, foreigner?

Why should I even obey you, damned common brazilian that also hates me across the street?

And that's good because I love to irritate common brazilians who "enjoy" being part of a greater scope of things (they're clearly induced in many things) and foreigners who are only fed by brazilian propaganda.

I enjoy fashion, I enjoy sport cars, I enjoy cooking, I enjoy electronic dance music, I enjoy very different sports, I enjoy art, I enjoy architecture, I enjoy ships, I enjoy aeroplanes, I enjoy darts, I enjoy Uno, I enjoy technological gadgets... I enjoy anything that goes against what brazilians consider their cultural standards. Because I know they're flawed. And foreigners really don't want brazilians doing and excelling at other things. Only those things that are expected by them.

And I'm really sorry but I deeply hate sertanejo, churrasco, funk, novela, football, carnival, reality shows and anything else that is the crappy mainstream of brazilian culture. Cultural exchange is always a trade, but one that certainly goes into the opposite ways we expect.

Hello, I'm the anti-brazilian. A brazilian you really don't want to enjoy your things. Problem is: I already enjoy them. More and better than you'll ever do. And the only life that matters is one that complex things give you money and pleasure. If you separate them, then go on with your miserable life.

Kiss-kiss!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Lá fora é melhor? Discordo bastante!

Então você acha que ter um Silvia S13 por lá é tão molezinha quanto os estrangeiros te fazem pensar? Eu duvido muito, quando a maioria dos u...